cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is CCT worth the time ?

Fasihuddin
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to IT. I started studying for CCNA . There seems to be a lot of info to understand for CCNA . I am thinking to go with CCT and then with CCNA. Is studying for CCT worth ?Does it will give have any advantage when I start preparing for CCNA ?What are your opinions about CCT and then CCNA ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

my personal idea is CCT is good if you are onsite technician who maintain/troubleshoot networks on site.

but CCNA is kind of overall certificate covering many theories and technologies related to networks. CCNA is well organized and you can study step by step with getting hands on experiance in tools like packet tracer or using al devices. its worth to do CCNA if you are planning to have a networking role in your life. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

my personal idea is CCT is good if you are onsite technician who maintain/troubleshoot networks on site.

but CCNA is kind of overall certificate covering many theories and technologies related to networks. CCNA is well organized and you can study step by step with getting hands on experiance in tools like packet tracer or using al devices. its worth to do CCNA if you are planning to have a networking role in your life. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Thanks for your reply. I am not into any technician role now . I am trying to set my foot into networking. With out any experience in IT , Is it a good way to start studying for CCNA without thinking of entry level cert (CCT) ?