Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2.1 device center long loading time

Lasse Nylander
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Device center take +5min to load.

I have attached some thread dumps, that I saved earlier.

Any ideas for solving this is much appreciated.

Thanks

Lasse

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's hard to draw any conclusions from these since I don't know how far apart they were taken, but one thing that stands out is that it appears you have multiple LMS servers in this cluster, and that you are launching Device Center for a device that is managed by a remote server.  The connection to the remote server could be taking the majority of the time.  If you optimize connectivity to the remote server, or remove it from your list of registered servers, the Device Center load time may improve.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's hard to draw any conclusions from these since I don't know how far apart they were taken, but one thing that stands out is that it appears you have multiple LMS servers in this cluster, and that you are launching Device Center for a device that is managed by a remote server.  The connection to the remote server could be taking the majority of the time.  If you optimize connectivity to the remote server, or remove it from your list of registered servers, the Device Center load time may improve.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: