cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Is it possible to run both 3.2 and 4.0 on the same machine. Will there be conflicts between the two at all? If so what might these be? Is there a document that might list the consequences of running both of these versions concurrently. We want to ...

Dear Proffisionals ,I tried many times to install CiscoWorks version 1.2 with windows 2003 both (std and ent 64&32 bits); and i get the same issue; My issue with the services, it always stopped by it self, i treid all my weapons  ^_^ Help me Please

Hi,I'm having trouble getting ddns to work on a vrf'ed interface. Here's my config:ip vrf provisioningrd 1:10!ip host-list dns-listhost vrf provisioning 1.2.3.4!ip ddns update method my_ddnsDDNS both!interface Vlan2ip vrf forwarding provisioningip dd...

Hello,I have two ntp masters that receive their clock from the internet. Both seem to have lost their sync, as can be seen from the following output.Sw-MK-C6509-R-IS-MHX-A1#sh ntp associations detail 127.127.7.1 configured, our_master, sane, valid, s...

Hello,I changed the transport protocol for images from tftp to scp only. In Common Services, Server Admin I have defined a scp user and password.The ip scp server is enabled on the network components.Now scp works well from the command line of the sw...

netzeatkw by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes