Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 need to restore cmf database.

If i reinialize(restore) the cmf database.do i need to reinialize all the databases.???

or if i reinialize the cmf database and do bulk import the devices is enough??

Thanks..

Regards,

Channa

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Channa,

Reinitializing a database will destroy  All data associated with that database.  If you need to reinitialize the cmf database, you will lose  All data in  ALL  LMS applications.

If you reinialize CMF and then do a bulk import of all your devices ..It means you are starting from scratch or I would say it would be just like a fresh Installation..

I hope this answer your query..

Thanks

Afroj

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Channa,

Reinitializing a database will destroy  All data associated with that database.  If you need to reinitialize the cmf database, you will lose  All data in  ALL  LMS applications.

If you reinialize CMF and then do a bulk import of all your devices ..It means you are starting from scratch or I would say it would be just like a fresh Installation..

I hope this answer your query..

Thanks

Afroj

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks for update Afroj...

Is there any way to export all the pollers from HUM module.so post bulk import  i can import the pollers back.

Regards,

Channa

Hi Channa,

As per my understanding there is no way to Export and Import the Pollers in HUM.

Thanks

Afroj