Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS Prime polling CUCM 8.6

alex.dersch
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

i am trying to poll the ccmRegisteredPhones from the CISCO-CCM-MIB from our Call Manager. I get the correct value from the SNMP Walk tool but i dont get any values in a hist graph. I tried to graph the ccmRegisteredPhone with OidView and there it's working as well. By the way i can't graph any oid from the CISCO-CCM-MIB?

any ideas?

I attached:

Poller configuration in 1.jpg

Template configuration in 2.jpeg

Histo Graph in 3.jpg

SNMP Walk in 4.jpg

thanks in advanced Alex

4 Replies 4

Michel Hegeraat
Level 7
Level 7

Are you querying the publisher?

Also Ibelieve the master snmp and the callmanger snmp server must be running to have this info via snmp.

Cheers,

Michel

Hi Michael,

the phones are registered to the subscriber. I can poll the values from other SNMP tools like OidView. It's just not working out of LMS histograph.

any idea how the debug the poller functionality from LMS?

It seems that you need to adjust the template to contain the OID AND the instance, so that it looks like

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.156.1.5.5.0 or ccmRegisteredPhones.0

instead of just

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.156.1.5.5 or ccmRegisteredPhones

HUM is performing a SNMP-GET not a SNMP-GETNEXT or SNMP-WALK. The latter automatically ask for the next Instance of the OID where as the first does not.You have to define it. See your last screenshot 4.jpg, the returned value ist for instance 0.

Hi Martin,

i could not overwrite the OID. I just can adjust the alias. I also tried export the template modify it in an xml editor and re import it.