Views
Helpful
Replies

PI/LMS 802.1x report

johanfogel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone

I am trying to list all 802.1x unauthorized clients/ports in a larger network consisting of catalyst 3k:s 

Is there any good way to get a list of this in Prime Infrastructure or LMS and what is the best way of doing this ? Anyone know any good solution ? Seams like a standard-report 1A but can't find any easy solution...

The trustsec Authorization trend detail is almost working as long as the UT is polling on a regular basis. However that one can only handle max 4 switches. Not realy a solution when you have 4-digit amount of switches... :(

Anyone have any good tip ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

With LMS you can create a netshow job that runs the requisite show command ("show authentication sessions"?) for all your target switches and that will give you the output in a single text file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

With LMS you can create a netshow job that runs the requisite show command ("show authentication sessions"?) for all your target switches and that will give you the output in a single text file.

Thanks a lot Marvin :)

I think it salved my problem at least and hopes my colleges are as happy as I am :)