Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Data Migration Tool time out and wont open

RhysCrane2388
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am unable to open the Prime Data Migration Tool from prime 3.10.1. I can open the " Hamburger menu > Prime Data Migration Tool" page. When i click the "Launch Prime Data Migration Tool" button a new window opens with a blue loading bar and "Loading Prime Data Migration Tool application, Please wait.... "

After 15 seconds i receive "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". Both Firefox and Chrome.

In Chrome i receive a popup saying "see logs for further details" before it times out but no logs to check are listed.

Any help would be appriciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hej,

It turns out it was a port blocked in a firewall tcp/8078 that is required from the location you run the web browser.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-9/migration/guide/bk_Cisco_Prime_Infrastructure_to_DNAC_Co-existence_guide/m_migrate-pi-dnac-prime-data-migration-tool-update-02.html#Cisco_Reference.dita_800bc357-a96a-480e-a3f6-c...  , wondering whether Pi3.10 can do it since it is not mentioned in this list :

- As PI3.10 is the 'ending phase' of Prime , you may need to clarify this with TAC.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I have been referring to this page, which is in the same document you linked, there is a page for 3.10.0 as well.
The only difference i can see is the name changed from "co-existance tool" to "Migration Tool"

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-9/migration/guide/bk_Cisco_Prime_Infrastructure_to_DNAC_Co-existence_guide/m_migrate_pi_3_10_1_to_cisco_dnac.html

- Looks like some service on DNAC may not be running , not very knowledgeable on that , check if you can check services status and or restart with similar commands as in Prime

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hej,

It turns out it was a port blocked in a firewall tcp/8078 that is required from the location you run the web browser.