cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pulling clients over time in Prime Infrastructure

Pitzer_AM
Level 1
Level 1

Ive been trying to pull how many clients are connected to an AP hourly(to make a spreadsheet). The only place i can find this is in each individual AP, but it is in flash and you cannot save this. Was wondering if anyone have any ideas how to save this data or maybe a report that i am missing. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

One thing I hate about WCS/NCS/PI is the inability to configure a the report to suit your needs.

The closest thing I can see to what you're looking for is:  Report > Report Launch Pad > Client > Unique Clients. 

The report will NOT give you the name of the AP.  Instead, it will give you the IP address of the AP, the MAC address of the AP.  Go figure!  

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

One thing I hate about WCS/NCS/PI is the inability to configure a the report to suit your needs.

The closest thing I can see to what you're looking for is:  Report > Report Launch Pad > Client > Unique Clients. 

The report will NOT give you the name of the AP.  Instead, it will give you the IP address of the AP, the MAC address of the AP.  Go figure!  

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card