cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble with routing

LeeHo
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to ping both Vlans at company1 router to both Lans at company2 router but for some reason when the packet was sent out to the ISP router it went to company3 router instead of company1 router also ISP to laptop, ICMP packet travels to company4 router then failed

Here the zipfile for my packet tracer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

what instructions are you following ? There are many mistakes in your configs (overlapping IP address spaces, missing/wrong default routes, wrong default gateways on clients, the wireless router has no Internet IP address, etc.). I took out as many as possible (see attached file). Post the instructions you are following...

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

1. VLAN200 devices configured with wrong default gateway

2. in ISP router interface se 0/1/0 configured with IP 10.21.4.2 255.255.248.0 which is belong to network 10.21.0.0. that is same subnet you configured for vlan 100. you must use different network for se 0/1/0 ISP router interface.

3. recommended subnet mask for serial interface is /30

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Ah I see how about the wireless router?

laptop 7 default gateway is wrong

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Hello,

what instructions are you following ? There are many mistakes in your configs (overlapping IP address spaces, missing/wrong default routes, wrong default gateways on clients, the wireless router has no Internet IP address, etc.). I took out as many as possible (see attached file). Post the instructions you are following...