cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have configured nat with overload created the access list and all. Now I am struggling to create a translation that would allow the whole 192.168.1.0 network to be translated to the inside global address 209.165.200.18I understand how to do the ...

lucad7846 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone,I have a layer 3 switch no router in the Topology with 4 vlans inter vlan routing is enable all devices can communicate between vlans.  I have a connection to the internet(that allows me to VPN into the network to get to my devices)...

terrysk68 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Im somewhat confused with the SNMP Group and User settings. For example you can create a SNMP group with a noauth setting and you can tie that group to a user that has authpriv settings snmp-server group group-noauth v3 noauthsnmp-server user use...

We use an ASA 5505 at work and to better familiarize myself with it I bought a used unit from ebay. We we're/are having issues with a Dual ISP failover setup and would prefer to test out some stuff in a way that wouldn't potentially jeopardize connec...

Kelsey530 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes