Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

How can I determine which Rule the drop is coming from? What does the ID value 0x73d6a600, represent? i can post config if necessary. i am trying to understand why our AD server (192.168.16.10) cannot ping our DB Server (192.168.80.59). The topology ...

As the title suggests, I am trying to view the logs of an ACL. Below is the line of configuration I have in my config.    access-list VPN line 13 extended deny ip any any log informational interval 300  (hitcnt=192)   I how do I view the actual dropp...

nocjallen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA CLI Book says: "You can configure one access-group command per ACL type per interface per direction." Does this mean one command per interface, or one command per direction? Can we add two rules on outside interface? Sg like this: access-list OUT...

venger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We have pair of ASA5585 (ver 8.4(4) with IPS module configured with Active/Standby failover. There are total 09 interfaces are connecting to different zones in the firewall and out of which three(3) interfaces are connecting to Palo Alto 2nd layer...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Lab setup where there is a FMCv, FPR-2110-FTD, FPR4110-FTD, 5515 W/Firepower Services, and 5506-FTD.  All the FTD devices us an IP Address in the 10.239.1.0/24 network assigned to the management interface to communicate with the Manager (FMC...

jaestes by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I bought a used IPS 4225 to learn about IPS, I am having problem figuring out how to connect it physically to my home network and be able to access it through the GUI. I searched for about 3 days trying to figure it out but couldn't find anyth...

Hello, i have a simple 5506 firewall setup with two interfaces, inside 172.19.0.2/24 and outside 10.10.10.1/24 a partner has their firewall in the outside subnet 10.10.10.100/24I have one static route to reach my other internal subnets:route inside 1...

Hi,   I am planning to do a migration of the ASA configuration to FTD with the current migration tool (would be better if new one is available...). My question is:   After migration and when I import the migrated configuration to FMC, will my existin...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Our single asa is unexpected reload. The ASA version is 9.1.7. The attachment are the crashinfo and the show tech information. what's the meaning of the information.? Is it hit the bug?

jack lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card