Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would think this would be reasonably easy, but could not find the simple explanation for how to accomplish getting an ASA 5506-x w/Firepower running and licensed, specifically how it works (or if it needs to) with Cisco Firepower Management Center....

wwwww by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want two interfaces to be bridged, where the scenario is i have connected management interface to gigabit1/4 and bridging applies between gigabit1/1 and gigabit1/4..so that i only get one uplink for both ASDM and firepower.     Is it possible to do...

Richa05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5520 Issue

I have an ASA 5520 and it's show me this error "mount: mounting /dev/hda1 on /mnt/disk0 failed: No such device or address"How I can fix it?      Can you give me a procedure?   

FinningCL by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5555, IOS 9.2 using ASDM 7.2 Totally new to this newer way of doing NAT since the 8.4(?) changes. So when creating a static NAT you need to create all new translated services? There are no defaults.Lets say that I have a server on the inside that...

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5505 nat

I'm running into an issue where we have an older Cisco ASA 5505. Needless to say, it's quite old and we want to replace it with a newer Cisco ASA 5585.   This ASA has been on the shelf for a couple of years so I'm pretty rusty with the Cisco stuff an...

lpazdern by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Recently we migrated our FireSIGHT and firePOWER modules to v6 which has progressed smoothly although i am having issues updating the firepower modules for a remote site with low bandwidth from the fireSIGHT interface to 6.1.0.2-57. All the othe...

PX by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I have a Cisco Firewall FirePower 5506 and suddenly its consuming high memory it was on 3% and now its on 83% .  I have disabled all the Syslogs and logging on this firewall however no change at all memory is still very high .    Please guide ...

Cisco ASA Memory jump.PNG ASDM-Memory.PNG

Hi;   I installed FTDv 6.2.2 on ESXi and want to register it on FMC. But while I SSH to the FTDv, I always put in expert mode (admin@firepower:~$). I tried "exit" and "logout" command and even "CTRL+A then D" keys but all of them just logout me from ...

Hey,   I have a quick question, I wan't to know if it is possible to set up an auto email/Schedule Task that will pull FirePOWER License information (License Type, Status, Number of Licenses, and the Licenses Expiration Date). If this is possible can...

Vaztech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes