Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have deployed the feature where an object is created, and the firewall checks DNS every minute for the IP of that public host. Example ! object network www.sears.com  fqdn www.sears.com object-group network internet  network-object object www.sear...

Hi, i need help to switch from the self signed certificate to a new microsoft based ca certificate. I can generate a new CSR and my ca built a new certificate, i copy this and the root ca certificate in to the import https Server certificate dialog a...

Resolved! ASA5516-X

Hi,   I have ASA5516-X. This is what I purchased:   (1 @ $5,995.00ea) Cisco Firewall (Part# ASA5516-FPWR-K9)(1 @ $2,157.00ea) Cisco Smartnet 3yr Maintenance (Part# CON-SNT-ASA5516-X) (CAB-AC)AC Power Cord(North America) Part# C13, NEMA 5-15P, 2.1m (S...

We're in the process of restricting the lines in one of our access lists, and I've run across some interesting hits that seem strange. The UDP timeout is set for 2 minutes, but we  have some traffic I wasn't expecting - it seems to me as if the UDP t...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning everyone!   I'm currently new to FTD and I'm struggling with one of my boxes.   Basically i need to restore the management interface back to its default so i can perform some basic configuration on the firewall and add a FMC later. I kin...

Hello,Our core switch routes all traffic to our Cisco ASA 5520.  We have point of sale stations that are being set up for credit card transactions.  In order to complete that setup, our workstations need to be able to communicate with two addresses: ...

pa_slepko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i've been searching for an high availability/redundant design for EZVPN server using an IOS router. but i can only find that's related to HSRP. my question is can EZVPN support HA? i.e. somewhat similar to ASA firewall active/standby HA setup.

Hello,   Our core switch routes all traffic to our Cisco ASA 5520.  We have point of sale stations that are being set up for credit card transactions.  In order to complete that setup, our workstations need to be able to communicate with two addresse...

pa_slepko by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card