Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hay guys      I have a network design with multiple vlans connected to a L3 switch and then an ASA. I am trying to get NAT working correctly, the L3 switch can ping outside and NAT works correctly but it does not work for clients. The packets get dro...

Ammit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i encountered an unusual problem with the ASDM while logging into the ASA. I have 2 5515-X ASA's running 9.4.3 OS with ASDM 7.6.2 version. The problem is the ASDM shows the message "Getting updated software" and when it says "Software update comp...

Zach_Sec by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange issue that just started.  One sensor of many will not successfully install policy.  It has to be Defense Center related because I can apply policy to the sensor when registered to a different Defense Center.  The errors that I see is...

lmccreery by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install a remote FMC1000-K9 appliance using the cli to configure it. Launching the java-based KVM from the LOM connection (which was brought up with DHCP), I login as admin, and run:   sudo /usr/local/sf/bin/configure-network   then I a...

We have a pair of ASA 5520's in a cluster running asa 8.2(5)13 where the primary member has been off line for ~ 6 months.   I want to reintroduce the primary back into the cluster. There have been numerous changes made to the config of the secondary-...