Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FMC Device Backup

Hello, iam testing a FMC VM to manage 2 ASA5508-X Reimaged to Firepower in Version 6.2 (active/passive) and need to backup the devices. Is it possible to make a device Backup over the FMC? J.Wollner

J.Wollner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. Is there any way I can configure my ASA to keep internal all NTP traffic from a certain subnet? There are embedded devices and appliances on this network where NTP configurations are not available and the NTP servers are randomly chosen vi...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I spent some time to locate the documentation for backup/restore in Firepower 9300 managed FTD modules.I have found the one that talks about FTD modules in Firepower appliance 7000 & 8000: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepowe...

I got a new 5508-x at work.  Out of the box went through the defaults via wizard, changing the internal and management ip (already in use somewhere else).  Rebooted as instructed, everything looked good.  The prompt I get is a > symbol but I'm not in...

mawg64 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a 10mb up/down line and the policing i have tried to configure isn't working. Basically i want to stop any one user from using all of the 10mb OR if theres another way please let me know. I would like to prioritise the VPN connection Can ...

Hi, I have an ASA5506 with basic config, my router is set to bridge mode and i have configured a PPOE for the outside interface,but still cannot access to internetcan any one help ? this is the configuration of the Firewall : Saved::: Hardware:   ASA...

Khalil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card