Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 172.27.0.0/20 network configured on inside interface of ASA and then on inside interface I have connected layer-3 witch(ip:172.27.0.254 on vlan 1). And on switch I have created different VLANs with SVI like (vlan 2:ip:172.27.2.254, vlan3:ip:17...

Community, When I do a show version | i Hardware on my ASA it returns the following:qts-fwnonprod-1a# show version | i HardwareHardware: ASA5545, 12288 MB RAM, CPU Lynnfield 2660 MHz, 1 CPU (8 cores) However, on the Home page of the ASDM, when I clic...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I moved my ASA from local to AAA i m doing only authentication and no authorization and accounting, my SSH connection through AAA works fine but asdm access through AAA fails. Anybody can help me where i missing things i have cahnged the AAA co...

Hi all, We have an external switch which links our core firewalls to a private network in the internet.This switch is not currently able to be managed from our internal network via SNMP or with ACS/AAA Tacacs etc.I want to know the best way of secure...

Ableton34 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We have a FirePower 8130 deviice and we would like to have one Inline set (two interfaces) for this device. I understand that 8000 series can support 1GB Copper and Fiber. What I would like to know is from where can we order this slots and...

Hi, Since the ASA 5585 has lack of interfaces, we are trying to add ASA extended interface module to the existsing ASA.  We have two (one active and the other one standby). Cisco suggested to have them shut down at the same time and finish installing...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going to be upgrading ASA 5512-Xs from 8.6.1 to 9.1.3. Mind you this will be my first upgrade on a production ASA. One is local to me and one is remote.From what I have read I will need to use an upgrade path to get to 9.1.3 as it is suggested t...

I am testing and evaluating QOS from our remote locations to a server in our DC that is behind an ASA.  Using LiveAction I can easily see that traffic from the source is marked af21 to destination but traffic from the destination back to the source i...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently upgraded our 100Mbps line to a 400Mbps line and discovered the ASA seems to be bottlenecking the connection. For instance if we plug straight in to our NTU we get the full 400Mbps but as soon as we plug in the ASA we're lucky to get...