Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! What is "Maximum Concurrent Sessions" in Cisco ASA 5585-X SSP-10 w/ FirePOWER Services?

Hi, I'm new with Cisco ASA and FirePower. From the datasheet provided by Cisco.com, there is said that maximum concurrent sessions in Cisco ASA 5585-X SSP-10 w/ FirePOWER Services is 500,000. What does the maximum concurrent sessions mean? And how to...

Arie -- by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Standby IP in Active/Active Failover

Hi, I am running Active/Active Failover between 2 x 5516. Transparent and Routed Contexts. For my BVI Interfaces in transparent mode context do I need to assign a standby address? If so, what does this achieve? I currently have one IP configured un...

GRANT3779 by Frequent Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASAv AWS GovCloud

Hi all, I'm trying to find information on deploying a virtual ASA to Amazon AWS GovCloud.  GovCloud doesn't have access to the AWS Market Place, so I believe that I have to deploy it manually.  Is there any documentation on the steps required, or has...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers