Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a small business customer who has an ASA 5512x with Firepower services module (vers 5.4) and the Firesight Mgt Center (5.4) virtual appliance managing the Firepower module.  We are planning to upgrade the Firepower module and FMC to version 6....

Hi, I have purchased a new Cisco ASA 5516-x Box that has come with the FTD image. As per the manual I had connected the Management Interface, Inside (1/2) and a PC to a Switch. The Box by default came with 192.168.45.1 assigned to it's inside inter...

Hi there, I would like to migrate ASA5525-X v9.2 Failover pair (ssd but no firepower) direct to FTD image (v6.2+) & utilise smart licensing.Its under partner maintenance & PICA software access. I have created a smart account for our company.  Are the...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was trying to create split tunnel acl  using asdm. when adding ace  (eg: 192.168.5.10) asdm giving me an error "address cannot contain 192.168.5.10)  I have a static nat to the  192.168.5.10 .  asa version 9.4.2 Thanks

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes