Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I hope someone can help. I need to do the following actions on the attached ASA * Block all Internet from LAN * Block all connections to 10.56.0.0 /16 * Block all connections to 10.57.0.0 /16 * Allow connections from LAN to 10.56.40.195/32,...

Resolved! ASA with FirePOWER

I want to order ASA 5515 with FirePOWER. Did the new order include free 1 year licence for any FirePOWER feature, or should I purchase automatically licence ? What is the minimum subscription recommanded ?

Hello we are using a Cisco ASA Firewall pair for basic Access List, NAT and Site-2-Site IKEv1 VPN. The firewall is just sitting there and there has not been any need of configuration change in last 1 year and there wont be any change in configuratio...

Running Firepower Management Center v6.2.0.2 I’m having 2 issues with NMAP and active discovery First issue:  Hosts discovered by NMAP are not being added to the network map.  Only hosts discovered by passive discovery exist in the network map.  Is t...

pcnudde01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nat Rule not working | Firewalling | Cisco Support Community Hi, I am newbie and learning to manage the ASA 5505. I have got a site where we have one broadband with one Static IP. I wanted to config...

Dear all, I need to capture packet go through VPN tunnel on ASA. I try to follow guide line with link bellow, but it show packet buffer empty. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/118097-con...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working on a DMZ design for a public website and I'm trying to find some information on the performance of the SSL decryption on both FirePOWER devices (such as the 7000/8000 series) and for the FirePOWER service on the firewall itself (...