Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day all, can someone advise what is the best way to go about setting up a second outside interface on ASA - reason behind is that we're trying to have a security alarm system have a dedicated internet feed, having 2 disabled interface on our ASA...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have two subnet at one end.  10.30.X.X for the lan and 10.13.2.X for the wireless which i have created site to site vpn tunnel to a different site with lan 192.168.30.X and wireless 192.168.31.X.  now the problem what i am facing is that when i ...

Hello, I am facing a specific problem with NetFlow on ASA. More specific ASA is sending only templates 272-285 and not 256-271. As a consequence flows of ID 256-271 are not interpretted correclty. I have not face similar issues with other ASAs. Than...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, We have Cisco ASA 5516-X Firepower Threat Defense and connected to Cisco 3850 core switch.  I created VLANs on the 3850 switch and create sub-interface on the ASA 5516-X FTD. My DHCP server is the 3850 switch. My issue is VLAN 1 won...

Buen dia necesito una ayuda urgente, tengo dos proveedores de enlaces vodafone y telefonica, actualmente tengo configurado mi Firewall  que todo lo que vengan de la 192.168.0.0  vaya hacia movistar, pero necesito hacer una migracion de proveedor, y q...

zancoman1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA5545 and two catalyst4507 switch. Switches are in vss mode. I have to cluster both  the ASA through switch. Configuration is as below:- ASA-2# sh run clustercluster group ASA-CLUSTER local-unit ASA-2 cluster-interface Port-channel10 ip...

veevekraj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the parameters other than CPU, Memory and Storage that should be monitored on Cisco IPS in order to do capacity planning effectively. Currently IPS4270-20-K9 and ASA5585-SSP-IPS60 are active in the production environment.

kmittal by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes