Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Can anyone please help me understand how the FMC and FTD backup work. I do backup of the FMC and the FTDs from the FMC. When it shows on the FMC, i download them and save them. After that i delete them from the FMC. Now were they stored on the ...

Knassi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We plan to use the web portal to inform clients who use random mac about disabling it. But I don't know how to configure the web portal. I have looked at various documents, but I am having trouble because they are not detailed. Please help.

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have FTD2110 HA defined using FDM (web console) and I need to monitor the firewalls using SNMP feature.As per the documents, without FireSight, (FMC/Management Appliance) we cannot monitor the firewalls on MGMT or virtual interfaces. Without FMC, w...

taro75 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am settings up FTD2110 in HA using FDM (web console). Is it mandatory to define standby IP address for each interface in HA?If I have to monitor both firewalls in NMS, can I achieve this by assigning standby IP address?

taro75 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA (5520) with an outside, DMZ, and inside interface and I want to rate limit the traffic (5Mbps) coming from the outside going to a specific server on the DMZ (192.168.3.3).  Never set this up before and it is a live production firewall s...

HelloI have a pair of ASAs in HA mode. Primary active, secondary standby ready.But since September 1, the secondary has become active and the primary has become standby ready.When I connect in ssh on the interface: ASA/act# sh failoverFailover OnFail...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,Recently we change ASA5510 with FMC and FTD 1140. I am disappointed by the fact that the new firewall does not have live monitoring. I remember with the ASA5510 in the monitoring, I just entered an IP and immediately saw everything re...

dimlia83 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been looking for LMS 2.3 admin guide for different tasks or may be all together but didnt find one on cisco.com. Possibly I am looking at some other direction. Any link on cisco.com for admin guide download ?Thankx in advanceSubodh

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card