Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, We have 2 ASA5515-x in failover Active/Standby mode. Recently, a failover has accured. I had this status : Failover On Failover unit SecondaryFailover LAN Interface: FOLINK GigabitEthernet0/2 (up)Unit Poll frequency 1 seconds, holdtime 15 se...

foued kh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have kind of a strange situation going on. We have a web server hosted in a DMZ located off our DMZ interface on our ASA. This web server has two NICs one of which is in a management vlan connected directly to our core switch bypassing the ASA the...

ntalbot91 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please tell me if it is possible for remote vpn users (anyconnect users) that authenticated using LDAP in full tunneling mode are redirected to sfr module and then hitting the same access rule when those users connected through LAN? As ...

Hi, I am having an issue getting sftp to work and it seems to be caused by the ASA. I can sftp from the open internet from my home pc to the destination using filezilla, but not using the same machine when I use the corporate connection. Despite a...

Hi, i have an issue with my two brand new 5506-x firewalls. I have purchased some additional features, 2x IPS, AMP and URL 3yrs and 25 anyconnect . I received the PAK numbers and added them to my account. They are still unfulfilled though. To fulfill...

I am trying to migrate checkpoint configs to ASA 5585 using SCT tool, this tool asking me to feed it *.W file from checkpoint which is suppose to be a rule definition file on CP, but I cant find it, does anybody have any clues on this ?-regardsAB

abinjola by Cisco Employee
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, I have an issue with my ASA 5510. I will describe my scenario a little bit: 4 interfaces occupied (Outside, DMZ, LAN, Branch Offices). Outside for internet of-course, On DMZ email and web services (Everyone can reach this network even f...

edumatics by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,For past 2 days I have been searching and looking to solve this one simple problem on my home lab with ASA 5510 and it seems there is no straight forward answer to that, beside most of the answers  that I found are related to older pre 8.3 version...

Hi, Our monitoring system stopped reaching our ASA firewall over snmp, after a software upgrade to 9.4(3)12 I've checked the configuration and it seems ok. What should I look for? How can I restart the snmp service on the firewall? Regards, Filipe...

Hi  I have trouble launching asdm, i have enable the https access. but when i run on browser after adding expception on firefox i get below error404 Not FoundThe requested URL /admin/public/index.html was not found on this server.   I added the url o...