Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I just got this job a couple of weeks ago and they have older Cisco equipment they want me to work with right now before I let them know of my recommendations for upgrading. We have a WAN link from Cox in San Diego, CA. that provides the internet for...

I SSH'd into my Firesight MC server and went into shell access to check something. However, I can't figure out how to get back into the FS IOS now When I SSH back into the unit, it goes right into the Linux shell Anyone have the command to get me ...

Hi, we have a single ASA 5505 with 256MB RAM (10-Users Base license) and we would like to upgrade to 9.2(4.5). According to the documentation, the upgrade path would be to upgrade first to 8.4. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/migr...

XmechaniX by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community!I would like to clean up an old ASA (5520) which is still in production, so I cannot just wipe the config and start over and I was wondering if there is way to know which object groups are being used and which are not (so I can delete...

I have a client that wants to use PBR on his ASA.  Here are the connections on their ASA: Outside1 to ISP1 Outside2 to ISP2 Inside to internal networks Connection to MPLS cloud and using OSPF for routing - this connection is provided by ISP1 and was...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Do we have support for these features in ASA with firepower services: Should be able to prioritize and / or cap bandwidth for certain applications or users or groups (for e.g. office 365 should get high priority over others and / or manage...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to create a vpn connection via checkpoint client . They have suggested to open port 4500 udp on the asa firewall . Can someone guide me please how can I do this via ASDM or CLI . thanks