Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Im still stuck with the message, that you can read in the topic. I think my setup should work, because I created an acl, that redirects traffic to the SFR Modul. But it looks like, that FMC is not receiving andthing. In the moment there is not m...

roesch4alc by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  my client currently has ASA 5520 running with RA VPN using the old Cisco VPN Client v5. Now the client wants to migrate to ASA5525 and maintain RA VPN with Cisco VPN Client v5 as well as add AnyConnect RA VPN. So the question is what happen...

I have a basic question on firepower IPS. The IPS itself can act as a firewall, where we can define various access rules, the same way we define on the firewall. Here I am assuming that I have no NAT and VPN requirements. Is it possible to allow ever...

avilt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I installed firepower on an ASA 5545-X, version 6.1. The firewall is running in transparent mode. Firepower does not graph any connection events or graph any intrusion events. I believe the problem is caused by the firewall's global outside im...

CatinaMOC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that already bought Virtual Licenses (6pc FS-VMW-10-SW-K9). He also bought 6pc of ASA5525-FPWR-K9, but it seems he will continue to growth, maybe more than 25 sensors The customer is wondering to buy the FS2000 (up to 70 sensors), ...

Dear Experts, Can anyone please let me know what's the best monitoring tool for Cisco ASA firewall. I know we can monitor it through ASDM, but are there any other alternatives for ASDM. Also I want to know the recommended monitoring tool for Cisco ro...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card