Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, ASA in routed mode . A device behind the ASA firewall marking qos , so still do i need priortize for video and audio .If yes how we can do for video stream ? Thanks

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi; I'm new in security, despite that I've worked a while with ASA 5500-x, but the new changes in Cisco products made me confused. I started to search the internet and watch some videos to grasp the fundamentals, but it confused me even more. so I de...

Windows IIS server configured behind a Cisco ASA 5540 listening on port 443 currently. Access-list and static translation configured. I have been ask to redirect all port 80 calls to port 443 for this web site only at the firewall. I have suggested m...

Hi,I have a cisco ASA box with 8.3 code running on it. My setup is very simple as below -Users--->Switch-->ASA-->InternetThere is a website x.x.x.x which is on internet, users access this website through browser as https://x.x.x.x. DNS entry for this...

I'm trying to get my ASA 5506-x with Firepower up to 6.1.0 so i can add it to my new firepower management center. it started off on 5.4.x it seems every upgrade requires the previous one. i.e: 6.0.0.1 needs 6.0.0, 6.0.1 needs 6.0.0.1, etc.  is ther...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone! I am working with upgrade of Cisco ASA 5585-X. I am planning to install (add) SSP-20 SFR module to existing failover pair (two cisco ASA).  My question is how to do this upgrade without downtime or with minimal network outage? Is it p...

Hi Team, Is there any list of compatible SIEM that integrates with firesight management center, we have a customer using Xforce as a solution? Please point any specific requirements other than syslog required for integration. Thanks & Regards, Yoge...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5516X that is fully licensed (i.e. Control, Protect, URL and Malware). When using ASDM, there is a “FirePOWER Reporting” tab. But it has only displayed “No Data Available”. How is FirePOWER to be configured inorder for data to be availa...

haibo li by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card