Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Resolved! Telnet vs SSH

Hi there,   Thanks for reading. I’m the new admin at my organization (it’s a big, world-wide org). I’m fighting the entrenched senior leadership about telnet and ssh.  We have a few devices with telnet-only enabled.  The devices I’ve discovered are a...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello ladies and gentelmen, i hope you can help me. have a little tricky situation. so, i have an ASA 5515 firewall with security Plus license. it supports only 100 VLANS and i need more. is there a way around to overcome this hurdle without incorpo...

majdy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  We use one static ip for internet purposes and currently have port 443 open for our anyconnect VPN.  Now I need to open another secure site for windows remote app so users can access the applications from outside so I configured it with port...

Got a tricky one here... I have a Corporate office ASA and a Branch Office ASA configured for IPSEC VPN. All IPv4 address space is being routed from  Branch to Corporate (no split-tunnel). This part is working fine... *************** Corp: object ...

I'm currently studying for CCNA Security so I purchased an ASA 5520 to integrate into my home network. I currently have a 3845 router with Firewall set up. I am using a port-map and NAT at the moment to allow remote desktop and access to my Plex vide...

Hi, I have an ASA5520 that i have been having trouble with in terms of logging. We have a static IP on it's outside interface and an additional /28 being routed via it to access multiple servers on the inside network.  Trouble is ADSM or Syslog is no...

Hey guys, enclosed a picture of Cacti monitoring one of my ASA's (p1). The memory usage is growing rapidly, not sure if since enabling OSPF or since ugprade to ASA 9.5.2.2, but the funny part is, after hitting the limit of 4GB, now picture p2 shows ...

If I were to implement SSL decryption, does Firepower essentially act as a man-in-the-middle allowing the module to see all traffic going to and from the private client and public server?  If this is the case, what is protecting the user from having ...

anowell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes