Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

hi i have 2 6509 core switches with each one having one fwsm installed and failover configured between them i plan to do the following upgrade: asdm:6.1(3)F >>> 6.2(3)F ios:4.0(5) >>> 4.1(15) i read that if it isnt a major upgarde i can upgrade them ...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm evaluating ASA5500-X with FirePower bundle with Eval licenses. I'm facing 2 issues with FSMC, 1, FSMC show 2 critical health errors for SFR & Sourcefire3D related to time synchronisation. - Module Time Sync is out. 2, Nothing is displayed in "Con...

Eby Mani by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am running a Cisco 5505 firewall 9.2(4) and have VPN users connecting in using the old Cisco VPN client v5.0.07.0290. When these VPN users login is there a way to include these users VPN login and logout information in the syslog? BTW the syslo...

Hi everyone, I have to deploy a new ASA 5506-X with firepower services. I have the next devices: ASA 5506-X: Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.5(2)  |  Device Manager Version 7.5(2) |  sfr ASA FirePOWER  5.4.1-211 Switch 2960-X (L...

banst8801 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks. I could use a hand.  I'm trying to setup a VPN tunnel for monitoring from a remote partner.  I'm getting the Tunnel established, but I'm having a conceptual problem.  I have internal LAN addresses that will be monitored from the remote par...

Hi all, I am trying to migrate our PIX firewall to ASA.  I am very new to the firewall domain since my skills are mainly for routing and switching... I have attached the topology and the configs of the PIX and configs of the ASA when converted.  Th...

Guys We have a Rockwell FactoryTalk SCADA system that uses DCOM as a communication protocol to talk to clients. The problem now is that DCOM requires port 1024-65535 to be opened on the firewall? (unless I have been told the wrong information?) Is t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card