Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I just need to confirm if Cisco Firepower Interfaces configured in inline group can be configured and paired as sub interfaces and then mapped to the zones or I need to map physical interfaces only for inline interfaces ? ====================...

dhr.tech1 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We got a lot of these Errors in the Event viewer on a customer's Domain Controller that has the Cisco Firepower User Agent installed. I can't find any information why these ends up in the System log, any ideas how we fix it? Log Name:      Syste...

Hi, 1. Does FTD support multi-context mode? If not, then is there a best practice guide (or any suggestions?) on how to convert a ASA with multiple contexts to FTD? Eg: 1 context on ASA = 1 zone on FTD ? ?? 2. Can I install an Identity Certificate...

Hi all, quick question - if i configured an object called AVobject (IP of host 192.168.4.2) to NAT to an outside IP address (i.e 50.50.50.50), do I need to create an additional outside rule to translate it back? (50.50.50.50, translated to 192.168.4...

Hello, I have a FW ASA 5515 and I came accross this article: Cisco ASA 5500 Series Configuration Guide using the CLI, 8.2. It shows that in ASA 5505 it was possible to create VLAN interfaces, and in 5515 that doesn´t seem to be possible anymore (in 5...

Resolved! FTD Virtual

Hi, i've noticed that there is a deployment guide for this in VMWare and AWS but any part number info or anything else is very thin on the ground.  Am I right in thinking this is a combined ASA/Firepower as in the FTD that can be deployed as a VM?  I...

wanstor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have config  bidirectional  ACL from inside to DMZ inside(10.71.35.245)----ASA-----DMZ(192.168.134.33) port 389 packet tracer works fine and now I config ACL DMZ(192.168.134.33)----------ASA-----------inside(10.71.35.245) port 5117...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes