Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have an FWSM installed in 6500 switch. Obseved intermittent high cpu in FWSM (4.1(2))There are 15 contexts configured in the module and only one of the context is experiencing high cpuObserved that this problematic FWSM is showing huge conn...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everone, can someone help troubleshooting my new 892 router?based on a basic configurations i have the Status below, from the router, 1. ping internal, a host 2. ping internet IP 3. ping website(name)as from host, 1. ping internal IP from the...

Hi there, can you please give a hint if OpenDNS functionality is included in Cisco FirePOWER software? Or in other words: does it make sense to have traffic to and from the internet being inspected with SourceFire functionality and also OpenDNS confi...

Hi forum. I'm very excited with my new NGFW ASA5512X with SFR module 6.0.0.1-26. I've configured and running the FirePower Management Center 6.0.0.1-26 to manage and deploy the SFR module installed on ASA SSD. I've already installed the URL Filtering...

When you add a suppression rule does it just remove the event from displaying or does it over ride the action too. You can suppress intrusion event notification for a rule or rules. When notification is suppressed for a rule, the rule triggers but ...

I have a short term need to use a pair of SFP for inline IPS.  According to the PDF this should not be done. While I understand that if the appliance loses power, we will lose those interfaces, but aside from that, a risk we may have to take, will it...

In firepower 6.0 we do have option to display a page for websites blocked to user. If the website contains a malware, is there any option for user to see a warning page saying that website contains malware. I have file policy in place for all types o...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card