Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Having a few problems with my outside vlan 5 and inside vlan 10; my outside vlan are all pingable; but when i try to ping from the or switch my inside vlan10 gateway its unpingable to inside gateway. I have two route setup on the ASA5510 firewall;  o...

j_j624001 by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have looked at the link below to try and understand how firepower impacts throghput and have put the following chart together. I then had a call with Cisco TAC,  and he mentioned the bandwidth is halfed when URL service is enabled and fu...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a typicall firewall we configure an ACL policy and then attach URL filtering or application control policy with that policy to take effect. With Cisco ASA firepower we need to configure the ASA first redirect the traffic to the service module whic...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Last Friday I took the time to upgrade our FMC to 6.0 from 5.4.1.5.  The SFRs are all still running 5.4.1.5 code.  After the upgrade I found the policies had to be reapplied to each of the devices under the "Deploy" button at the top now (thi...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card