Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have a cisco sns-3415 that when users authenticate against a switch , in the ACS Dashboard Live Authentications  I only see the username/access service and authentication type. I don't see the ip address of the switch being accessed which I also wa...

j.boswell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with some ASA configuration coming in a few weeks, and to test out some configuration options I have setup a web server on my local network which I would like to be able to access from via WAN with one of our static IP that ISP has...

I logged into the FireSIGHT and clicked on Policies tab -> Access Control tab , it shows "Access Control policy out-of-date on 2 devices. Intrusion Policies out-of-date on 2 devices". Clicked on it, it takes me to the pop up screen like this (in ...

Ve Con by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently installed an ASA5505 for a client.  They have Verizon DSL (7mb down, 384up package).  So my config is Verizon (Westell) DSL modem connected to e0/0 (VLAN2) of ASA.  From there I have e0/1 (VLAN1) connected to a 3COM 2250 Plus 50 port switch....

sonitadmin by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys  I am get stuck on this issue, i have asa 5505 which was working more than 4 months, after power recycle  the firewall is not booting now, it gives the below error. i have tried to upload the new image however the story is same. can some one hel...