Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We've been running 6.0.0.1 for a month or so and we've encountered quite a few issues/bugs.  We upgraded to the 6.x train at the suggestion of TAC to fix an issue in 5.4 we were having.  Because of all the bugs we've hit, and the impact of some of th...

Hi ,    I  am using cisco IPS ( Not the next gen – old model dedicate device ) ,  in my environment . Now as part of security practice I would like to strengthen its functionality.   So as part of the hardening and fine tuning the IPS devices what ar...

k_sinjish by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ASA5505 in transparent mode. This one is configured in IPv6 bridge (I have no choice for this, as is it in a particular hosting infrasturcture). So, due to this configuration, there is no IPv4 resolution from the ASA itself (only IPv6 ...

Hi Folks, Customer already purchased a base license (for 500 devices) for upgrading their ACS instance however they have more than 500 devices that needs to be added on their ACS instance and that would mean they would be needing the Large Deployment...

fogunnai by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes