Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I am fairly new to FireSIGHT and the reporting mechanisms.  The information in the Summary Dashboard > Status tab > Appliance Information and Product Updates widgets would be useful for our compliance mandates, however I cannot see how to add...

rrfield by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I need to forward rdp port from external interface to local network... I did is as written in this guide: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11688246/port-forwarding-cisco-asa5505 but packet trace says that packet will be blocked. Config:...

okrug0001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just setup the ASA 5555-X with firepower 5.4.   However it did not ask me to change admin passsword while initial setup and I could not find which CLI command to update it.  Could you please advise? Thanks!

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to setup ASA firewall for Web hosting As there is requirement of resilience, it is necessary to have setup two ASA in two Datacenter. In order to provide redundant path in case one ASA down, I would like to setup ASA to use OSPF at both ...

David Ng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to set up a DMZ interface for my ASA 5506 (IOS ver 9.5.2) that's set up as an Easy VPN client. When I try to modify the third interface I get this: "ERROR: This configuration cannot be modified with Cisco Easy VPN Remote enabled." Googling ar...

Hi guys. I have a recommendation to switch from SSLv2 to SSLv3 , but I see there is bug at SSLv3 poodle bug. And Cisco recommend to disable sslv3 and enable tlsv1 . on my ASA , version 9.2.3.4 "show ssl" 1 Accept connections using SSLv2 or greater an...

Hello, I recently attempted placing an ASA in my environment in transparent mode to replace a Juniper transparent firewall and ran into some issues. The way my network is designed is I have a router with the default gateway for all the networks behin...

Hello, What are the challenges while upgrading Cisco OS from 8.2 (5) to 9.1 (7)? I'm planning to go through from 8.2 to 8.4 to 9.1, Is it correct? Is there any chance of losing the configuration or any issue? Please assist.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card