Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA firewall

hi,i configured Cisco ASA 5508-x connected to switch, when i tap into native vlan using Rj45, i got an ip address of 192.168.0.x which is good and also i can browse the internet. but when i tap into VLAN 2 or the other VLAN's, i can get an ip address...

Hi All. Just having a problem with port-forwarding on ASA5512 v.9.1. The configuration the same as used for port forwarding but it doesn't work.I need to forward port 443 from outside interface to local device. Local device ip is 192.168.1.90 and SSL...

I have a new FS4000 appliance that just got powered up.I have connected a KVM to it and ran the network script but it seems like it isn't working (see below).  I can SSH to the unit but the GUI doesn't load admin@Sourcefire3D:~$ sudo /usr/local/sf/bi...

I have an ASA that is running 9.1(1)I have customers that use an application that goes to my outside IP address using TCP port 15678 and redirects it to a server in the DMZ with an IP address of 10.2.1.22. Here is the configuration for that to happen...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505Old ver: 6.2?New ver: 9.2Looked for upgrade info first, but found some people saying upgrade to 8.3 first, then to 9.x, and others saying they had upgraded several ASAs with no problems.Now the device just keeps booting in a loop.I've tried t...

When implementing FirePower services on an ASA and managing it with FireSight in an enviroment with existing ACL's and NAT statement on the ASA, will creating access control policies and nat statements through FireSight take precedence over the local...

Matthew by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In preparation of migrating/upgrading our CSM installation to a new server I attempted to run a backup of the databases based on the upgrade guide. I ran into an issue and the backup fails each time when trying to open the rpt database. The err...

tuftsac01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to upgrade code on an ASA5520 with 512MB of RAM and 256MB of flash. I found that the most recent version I can use with this hardware configuration is asa8.2(5)58.  I was able to upgrade one of the pair just fine but the other one ...

Hello,I have an ASA 5550 running 9.0(2) in transparent mode bridging one VLan - both sides (GigabitEthernet0/0 and 0/3) are on the same /27 subnet, and are tagged with the same VLan ID.  On the two sides of the ASA are two separate switches.  After t...

Hello, I am setting up an ASA5515X running ASA 9.2.2 with ASDM 7.3.1. I have asasfr-5500x-boot-5.4.0-763.img running on the ASA and I'm trying to upload the asasfr-sys-5.4.0-764.pkg via ftp and I get the following error: Verifying.... too many values...

Hi,I'm trying to understand ACLs and Security levels. I have a asa 8.2 (5) with three interfaces with security level 0, one with level 75 and one with level 100.  The 75 use to be 100 but i needed a new interface and more secure so I changed the 75 t...

OGiron011 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently replaced an ASA 5510 with a new 5516x. I was able to successfully migrate the SSL identity certificate (using the "crypto/import ca export pcks12" command) to the new unit. I also installed the intermediate certificate. When I navigate to ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card