Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco ASA

hi Cisco, i am configuring Cisco ASA 5508-x on our network, on the interface Gig 1/2 "inside" i am using the gateway 192.168.1.1 and it works well, i can still open the ASDM launcher, but  it fails when i am trying to use 192.168.0.1 on the same inte...

Hello everyone! I currently have a 50mb down package from my provider. I noticed when doing speed tests (I know they aren't the most reliable) I am getting about 25-30mb/s when going through the 5505. I then "removed" my 5505 and I went through my Ci...

Dudash202 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPS

Hi, We have multiple ASA 5505 installed on different locations. Now we assumed that we need to have IPS feature which is not inside in ASA 5505. Now we are planning to go with open source package SNORT (IPS Solution). Can anyone tell me how its diffe...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've configured LDAPs AAA server Group on Cisco ASA. Testing authentication I got the ERROR: Authentication server not responding. That is why, below is the log with TCP Reset-I. 302014 192.168.100.145 636 192.168.100.254 44851 Teardown TCP con...

Hi Team,               We have a device Cisco IPS 4260-k9. We want to forward syslog events to external syslog server. Please specifythe steps. and also provide the difference, If we use SDEE. Regards,Shalendra

Hello AllASA NewbieUsing ASA 9.0 -Need to know if this is possible without compromising security -This is our scenario - Inside our network we have a "public access" wireless network, this is set up on a Cisco 5508 with the appropriate ACLs at the co...

hi allbrief diagram:PE ROUTER <> ASA <> INTERNET ROUTER <> ISPwe got an ASA 5525X using version 9.1.2 running security context. the ADMIN context is running a site-to-site IPsec VPN backup tunnel to our HQ.when I created a new context (for static NAT...