Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all.  Unfortunately my google-fu has let me down and I have been unable to resolve this issue on my own.  The short of the situation is we have two ASAs in our network.  A 5512x running 9.2.4 SMP and nn older 5510 with 9.1.6.  The portion of th...

kossuth78 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I was successful with config factory default and write mem.  I then gain access to ASDM.  However, If I reboot the 5505, I cannot regain access to the 5505 without doing another factory default reset.   I do not change any settings in the ASDM before...

4johnny67 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work mainly with Barracuda firewalls and my Cisco command line is bad bad. I have a cisco 5515 at 216.x.x.39 and I need to forward port 46611 to an internal ip address 10.10.3.7 port 9000my inside interface is nas-mainoustide interface is twtc I tr...

Hi Friends,I have Cisco ASA 5545-x firewall.I have configured all the VLAN's in firewall.When We are trying connect the same VLAN server(any tcp or udp ports )the traffic coming to firewall and getting block.I have already enabled same-security infra...

Hi,I have a ASA 5500 running 9.X image. My Squid proxy is in same network. I would like to redirect my all web traffic (http and https) to Squid box. No idea how do I proceed with best practice ? please help. Thank you.ASA inside and Squid running in...

I am struggling here and not sure what I need to do but think it should be fairly straight forward.  I grew up on old IOS and IGS/MGS/CGS routers but have been out of the industry for quite some time so a lot of the new commands are foreign to me.  S...

Todd Vohs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, This time for your advice on below point..1) Recently we were having a vulnerability assessment testing(through a tool) on  network and observation are :-"SSH Weak MAC Algorithms Enabled,SSH is configured to allow MD5 and 96-bit MAC algor...

Hi,Im connecting to my firewall through the console port, and need to know how to reset it to factory defaults. I have looked around online and can not see any reference on how to do this.Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

CCB by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi It has been a couple of years since I last had my hands on the ASA firewall - but a question popped up the other day, which I could not answer.. Is it possible to do policy based destination PAT from the outside to inside interfaces - based on sou...

Brian I by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card