Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I cant seem to png from dmz to outside - i get the following outputnat (dmz,outside) source dynamic any interface timeout pat-xlate 0:00:3012asa01# packet-tracer input dmz icmp 192.168.0.10 1 1 4.2.2.2 detailedPhase: 1Type: ROUTE-LOOKUPSubtype: Re...

I am looking to buy a couple of asa5512-dc-k8 to run in active/failover mode. Does anyone know why you cant but a DC box with K9 encryption? It just doesnt make any sense to me. Couldnt I just load K9 software on it? thanks!

Hello all, Do the Cisco ASA 5512x support native failover to 1 of 2 WAN ports? For instance, if I have ISP A configured on one WAN and ISP B configured on the other can I program the ASA the automatically recognize if one link on a WAN port goes down...

thicks083 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have very old ASDM and the ver:6.1. Also content filtering Trend micro also was configured. Recently, I noticed Trend Micro is removed from ASA. I tried to configure again and it is not accepting the license which had given buy cisco.Now my ...

Support Community,Ok, so recently we started to see a spike in tcp & udp traffic with the source and destination ports as 0.  I did a little research and found this article from PC World,http://www.pcworld.com/article/2061080/spike-in-traffic-with-tc...

Hello, I have a question regarding the configuration of the ASA when using it for VPN phones.The ASA has a working configuration, the phones connect without a problem. The customer requires to change the default RSA key which has a modulus size of 10...