Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have configured VTI tunnel from office ASA to another ASA firewall in DC using BGP. The tunnel itself is working ok but when I try to connect to the server in office from a server in DC, I get the below in the firewall logs. I got NAT excepti...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! FMC for ASA 5525

Hi.I want to install FMC for our two ASAs 5525-X in failover, but I am so confused about which version I can use and so on. I have installed VMware ESXi 7.03j. I was trying to install older (maybe 3-4 years back) version of FMC on this ESXi, but the ...

am trying to download asa image for Firepower 3130 device, but the download page shows only image for firepower 2100 series (cisco-asa-fp2k.9.12.4.SPA). Can this be used in 3130 device. https://software.cisco.com/download/home/279513399/type/28077506...

manvik by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what's the best method to migrate all config, certificates from ASA 55xx device to Cisco firepower 3000 series. Would backup and restore work? As there are too many policies and configurations, it's not practical to manually config the new firewall. ...

manvik by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My Aironet 2621 E K9 is currenty using the software version 15.2(2)JA which is a bit old. My question is whether or not I should upgrade and in that case which version should I use? The most recent seems to be 15.3.3, but the download site lis...

Lepelot by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are using the AnyConnect client, our SSL and DTLS/TLS connections never drop technically; however, we have an application that is using telnet, and through the tunnel, it will randomly drop if the session is unused for 45 minutes to an hour. We ...

Hi All, I have ASA 5510 version 7.0(8) and the NAT command is a little bit different from what I know in the other ASA cli what I know is nat (inside, oustside)... however in this ASA in the bracket you only have to insert either inside or outside in...

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: