Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

GreetingsI have ASA 5555-x ver 9.4. I have the basic setup - interface, NAT etc ...I have problem to access one URL https://www.creditexpert.co.uk. All other URLs are accessible. This URL is accessible without the firewall but with the ASA I have pro...

soloaye by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have FWSM in active/standby.  Primary was failed few days go, secondary has been active since then and we have disabled the failover.Yesterday, tried to put back primary, however the license was a mismatch, so we had to get the correct activati...

All, I need some help troubleshooting a connectivity issue. Everything works fine except for this one device. 1) If I see a NAT entry for a specific ip address (1921.68.1.17) when I run "sh ip nat translations", does that mean the fw allowed it and i...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, My queries are :-1.how shall we take packet capture for remote IPsec vpn traffic. ?Source would be a public ip addess given by the datacard or the private ip address assigned by the pool address ?As far as i know, we have to use the source ...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5506-X that I currently use for my home network which is all ipv4 now. I'm trying to move to ipv6 to get accustomed to it. It's more of a learning process for me, will try to go ipv6 all the way since things are headed in that direction.Here...

I see the following example at http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa94/configuration/firewall/asa-firewall-cli/access-acls.htmlhostname(config)# access-list demoacl extended permit ip 2001:DB8:1::/64 10.2.2.0 255.255.255.0How does thi...

I have a problem with a site behind an ASA. It is an intermittent fault. I have Wyse terminals which provide a virtual desktop. The problem I see is the desktop sometimes connects and other times it doesnt.A capture of the traffic between a terminal ...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card