Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FTD Interfaces

HiWe ahve FTD2100 and have different security zones what is the purpose of interface groups  and are they needed, i just created x2 new sub-interfaces and security zones but havent created interface groups there are other interfaces with groups, is t...

I have the following ACL. For the most part everything is working in the ACL as it should be. The problem is that even though 192.168.203.0 is permitted, I still get denies in the logs. The logs will be below the ACL. We switched from TCP to IP in th...

using Cisco Firepower 2100 ASA Platform Mode. You want to change the mgmt IP on the fxos for NTP Sync. In the Cisco Firepower 2100 ASA Platform Mode FXOS Configuration Guide, it says to change the MGMT IP in both FXOS and ASA, is this correct? If s...

JY_0-1689148647987.png JY_1-1689148682738.png
JY by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! CISCO ASA 5525

How will I verify that which policy is currently active for incoming traffic received from Dmz ?I will need to move internal traffic which is coming from Dmz to another firewall. Please advice  

ddesai by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I made a Wireguard VPN server in Proxmox with no internal firewall. Our firewall is Cisco Firepower 1120 which manages all the aspects.I have tested connecting to VPN server from within LAN and it worked but no internet access, I added...

Exor_1-1688760640662.png Exor_2-1688760710888.png
Exor by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have a ASA that when I turn on a firewall rule I can not get to the destination I want to get to. I can get to the webpage, but it just spins and does not time out.However, when I turn off the firewall rule and allow all ip addresses to come throug...

Tbone by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card