Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an ASA5515 with fans that are running very loud and fast (twice the expected speed) looking at the environmentals the device is showing the following from 'show env temp cpu' command: Processor 1: 18446744073709551593.0 C I'm fairly sure th...

I have an ASA-5510 with double "outside" connection (two different provider).The "primary" connection has the default route to outside interface, but I need to NAT some machines on the "secondary" interface.I configure the NAT, but I do not have resp...

battanc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiim having strange network issues and wonder if my ASA 5505 can be the problem. Memory usage on my ASA is 232MB of 256MB. Running 8.4(4)1It stops responding on the inside interface suddenly when i try to ping it. We have about 20 clients on the netw...

Cisco SE by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How SourceFire can detect DDOS attack? If it could detect DDOS attack, can it protect us from DDOS attack? If it could protect us from DDOS attack, what is the best practices to configure the SourceFire Management Center? -Jason 

Hello,we are planning to upgrade our firewalls in DC. We have planned to remove few of them aswell.so totally 6 firewalls are getting migrated to  2 firewalls.our Design team planned to have asa's multi context mode, so that we can divide the traffic...

access-list ICS-GTECH_access_in permit tcp host 10.2.6.200 eq 3389 host 192.168.130.5 eq 3389access-list ICS-GTECH_access_in permit udp host 10.2.6.200 eq netbios-ns host 192.168.130.5 eq netbios-nsaccess-list ICS-GTECH_access_in permit udp host 10.2...

Hello Guys, I am trying to access a site from CompanyThis is what the access-list on my ASA pertaining to that site I am trying to access.access-list Inside_access_in extended permit ip any host xxx.xxx.132.23access-group Inside_access_in in interfac...

Hello experts,I'm having an issue with accessing an internal server from behind an ASA 5515-X running version 9.1(2).  Not too familiar with this new OS (came from PIX 515E).   I've tried reading posts here etc.. and still no go...  Perhaps, I am mis...

tuckyb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would ask about the acl-name in access-list,Does it act as a link between the ACL and an interface?or it could be written as any-thing, without any constrains?such asaccess-list test_ACL extended permit tcp host 10.105.10.22 host 10.140.180.35 e...

This Ask the Expert, follows the Expert Webcast 4/7, on Cloud Web Security (CWS), with a focus on deployment options as well as the Cloud Web Security Premium offering that includes Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and Cognitive Threat Analytics (CT...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card