Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I had a question regarding delaying the boot sequence of IOS, specifically for a Cisco ASA 5525 firewall.The reason for this is because the firewalls are regularly powered up and down, and they are in an active/standby configuration. The problem i...

I am required to setup a L2L vpn tunnel on our ASA firewall to a 3rd Party that we need to access for administration (they won’t setup a remote access one), this needs to be accessible by engineers in the field so I have setup a remote access VPN for...

mike.f by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to start looking at IPV6.  Does anyone know, in general, if most companies will be using routed (NAT) mode or transparent mode when they move to IPV6.  It seems that if I keep my ASA in routed mode, then I can run a dual-stack setup.  Howeve...

amercer00 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hopefully my question is fairly easy for someone with more knowledge than me. I have a cisco pix 525. it has multiple subnets on different nic cards and currently and I am hoping to only allow one subnet to talk into the others but not vice versa...

Hello, I am trying to create NAT on a 9.0 ASA, I am trying to convert from PIX 7.2, the sample config is below, I cant figure out what the correct syntax is in the now ASA 9.0 syntax.  Can someone please help me?nat-controlglobal (Outside) 1 24.55.15...

Resolved! Cisco ASA Logging

Hi, We are running Cisco ASA 9.3, and have few questions on logging setup: 1. Can we setup ASA to send NAT messages to one syslog server and DENY ACL messages to another syslog servers?Or2. Can we setup ASA to send all messages to a syslog server ex...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card