Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! inspect icmp

Hi all, Im trying to simply add  the inspect icmp command to my config using the CLI policy-map global_policyclass inspection_defaultI type inspect but it states its an unrecognised command ??Any suggestions pleaseim running asa 9.1 (5)  

I have been told by windows Admin that Windows 2012 server service (LDAP, AD..etc) are broken since servers were put behind FW. There are at least 4 networks with such services behind firewall. I have allowed IP any any communication between them. Th...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're seeing this error in the user agent:Unable to attach event listener to adserver.domain.com. Check firewall settings on AD Server. Operation is not supported on this platform. The agent is installed on a member server and the connection to the A...

Hi, I am new to firewalls, is it possible to create a Voice-Vlan along with the data-Vlan so we can connect the network cable from wall to phone then from phone to the computer and those VLANS take different IP addresses just like we do on Cisco Rout...

doraids80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new ACS 5.6 appliance that I want to periodically back up. I went to System Administration-->Scheduled Backups and configured two backups one to a local repository, and one to a TFTP server on the network For the TFTP server I specified the ...

Hello everybodyCustomer reports the ASASM increment the cpu usage until 91% or above, when the ASASM is experiencing that cpu-usage, the network experiencing some service degradation, But this situation happens in a flash (around every alternative ho...

I'm doing some L2 cleanups across mutliple 6509E environments and I've found something consistent that I can't find in documentation. On all my pairs of 6509s where I have FWSMs bundled (6509-A has FWSM-1 is Slot 1 and 6509-B has FWSM-2 in Slot 1) I ...

chenson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SourceFire Updates

Hi.The company I work for has SourceFire Defence centre 3000 with sensors on 4 different sites. The current version is 4.10.3.4 on Defence Centre. Can I upgrade to the latest version? 5.xxx or is this only to new devices? Also, can someone advise wha...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question for Firewall natting. I have following config on FWSM 4.1(15) which I am trying to import to ASA 9.3 code. I was using static (inside,inside) and (inside,outside) for the same pair of NAT as I  expect traffic initiated from both ins...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey, we have setup all the traffic from inside to go outside for internet and Nat the network segments that we want to provide the internet and other services. we have inside users that usually connects to the server on internet via client workflows ...