Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi all Have ran into an issue on my ASA 5510. I have recently added a web server to directly into Ethernet port 2 on the ASA. It will be accessed from the internet so as a result, is on its own dedicated interface, separate from the internal network....

ASA Version 8.2(5)  I am having issues getting some NAT'ing and port forwarding to work on my ASA5505. I think I am just missing something small, as I have 5520s with the same type of configs that work fine. First i have a global nat so inside resour...

HiI have a Cisco 5585 running in multi context mode with 4 contexts enabled: Admin, Red, Blue, WhiteAll contexts are assigned to join-failover-group 1All contexts are currently Active in Primary firewallWould I be able to failover just the Blue conte...

Hi, we have 3 internet Leased Line connectivity. each link is connected  with cisco internet router & below ASA as per below. Internet link (ISP 1)--->Cisco Internet Router--->Cisco ASA 5525X----->Core switch--web server1, Mail server, site to site V...

Hi All, We will be upgrading our ASA from a 5520 to 5585. i was wondering if anybody has seen an stumbling blocks or anomalies with the upgrade. the ASA is running 9.1. thanksDeena  

Sales team sold a TA-3Y, but I only see the CTRL license listed in the spec. Does purchasing the subscription include the license for TA? Also how do you redeem the subscription? I can't seem to get a PAK key from eDelivery, only a SEULA.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card