Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

First I am new to ASA. Second, I have come across this configuration where 2x5525 ASA's are setup in active standby. But I am little confused how this is setup. For active I am doing ssh to 10.0.0.24 and for standby 10.0.0.23 Both ASA-active and stan...

This is easy. I am not being forced to accept an ASA design,, but I have been told about a design that an external vendor wants to dump on my company & I need reasons to fight it before its implmented. You won't believe this but its true. There an AS...

Hello all, We need your assistance in helping us construct a tunnel on ASA 5510 to our vendor's servers . We were given a 10-network unique IP address ( to add a level of complexity, we are using the same network on our internal interface, so I am wo...

Hello Team, I want to deploy two nexus 7K in a data center I want to utilize the VPC feature over my approach in current scenario I have two ASA 5540 in A/A , number of Inside vlans are 32 vlans. I have three questions as per the following:1- How sho...

Very new to ASA so please forgive me if this is right out to lunch. We are upgrading from a Juniper box to an ASA 5525-x. We have numerous none sequential external IP addresses that each have their reasons for being there. I can configure a single ad...

HelloQuestion,  I have an ASA 5505 with one vlan. I have created a DHCP superscope on our Microsoft server 192.168.1.0 192.168.3.254Clients get the right IP however Clients can not communicate between subnets they can ping out to 8.8.8.8 but not goog...

Resolved! NAT / Port Forward

Hi All,I have the following config -object network Server nat (inside,outside) static x.x.x.xaccess-list OUTBOUND_IN extended permit tcp any object Server eq 3389object network Server host 192.168.10.10 Now this allows me to access the "Server" from ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for example which allow some of the IP's belongs to INSIDE which can allow to using PAT method to access Internet. With reference to URLhttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa90/configuration/guide/asa_90_cli_config/...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII got a PIX 501 in our environment, we are not able to access www.icicibank.com from Windows 7/8 platform but we can access from Windows XP platform. Is there anyway to debug from PIX? We tried different PC and different switchport but the same sit...

Hello, I have problem adding a L1Chain certificate from entrust.The message I receive is : INFO: Certificate has the following attributes: Fingerprint: "....." % Error in saving certificate: Status = FAILI have been able to import the root certificat...