Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two ASA 5540s, with 8.4.(2).8 installed in a HA setup , they lost synchronisation last week, and now are both in ACTIVE mode. I have a PRIMARY/ACTIVE and a SECONDARY/ACTIVE. Is there any procedure to get back to PRIMARY/ACTIVE and SECONDARY/ST...

Ed OLeary by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I already have an ASA5512-X and would like to implement IPS. I'm aware of the license needed, however I cannot find anything that says if I need the subscription service. The IPS bundle says it includes the service, but there seems to be a contra...

Hii.I got issue regarding ASA 9.1 NAT. I have 3 networks on 3 dedicated interfaces. I want to give internet access via WAN interface only on port 80 and 443 for those 3 networks. I also want to access some services (443, DNS, GRE etc..) on specific m...

I have a security camera server with a web interface that formerly used a port forward in the service provider's modem/router to allow access to this interface from the internet. A 5505 ASA was installed after the modem to create a VPN to allow remot...

jmoritz99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement to allow 2-way trusts between AD domains for a corporate changeover.    My firewall for this connection is a zone-based firewall on a 2921.    My question is, do I need to open every TCP port between 1024 and 65535 as per Microso...

hi all,we almost ran out of public IP addresses and would like to re-use one of the public IP used for PAT on our ASA.can i use this public IP address to assign it to a router interface?will routing to this router interface and PAT on ASA work concur...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card