Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an ASA that needs to reroute an ASA to another firewall on the ASA's internal interface. The remote IPs are 10.12.14.0 / 24, so I've added the route to the ASA using "route inside 10.12.14.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.252", added "same-security-...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone.This is my situation:Recently I've installed an ASA 5505. Simple configuration (almost the basic already set):Outside interface to the ISP (Windstream) with a 50x50 fiber link (pretty awesome) and the Inside interface with a /24 network. ...

Dear Expert, I have an ASA 5500 series with AIP SSM (IPS module), the login name and password are lost. According to the cisco portal, there are two approaches to recover the password:1. using CLI command: hw-module module slot_number password-reset;...

Dear All, I would like to ask everyone based on below question: Is that this Cisco ASA model (ASA5512-SSD120-K9) have ESA (Email Security Appliance) function and feature? if not, please kindly recommend which Cisco ASA model have this feature or func...

Hi Everyone,i need you help please with the following scenarioi have a /24 subnet (192.168.1.0/24) this subnet is source users subnet, i need to NAT any source IP coming from this subnet to a single source IP 10.1.1.1 when they try to hit specific de...

This used to work fine, until recently, now it just hangs when I attempt to use it.  Doesn't matter which version ASDM, from 6.4 though 7.15.  I start it, put in my CCO credentials, then wait as it just sits there.

I have an ASA 5520, and I have Cisco ASA SSM-10, but I'm not sure how to work with it. My problems are here:1. What software do I need to get this to work2. From the rj45 connection on this module, where does it connects to.3. Give me some guide to c...

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA that has a private IP on the outside interface (10.10.50.2), and it's NATed to a public IP at the Internet router. While troubleshooting a problem, we looked at the NAT translations at the Internet router and saw the following for the ...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card