Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following topology:  mail server --- swcore --(inside) << >> ASA (outside) --- ISP border router   should perform the following nat on the handle of a mail server 10.0.3.41  to   200.x.x.182   I have the following configuration on the ASA:...

Dear, I have Cisco ASA 5585 x, its working normally from two years ago, but before two month something strange start happened, its reloaded suddenly, and after week again happened and continue but in different times. what its the causes of make FW re...

Hi, i have a C1921 router and i would like to have ACL that dines some IPs and some MACs on internal interface. Is that possible to do? I know that you can have only 1 ACL per interface and that probably you can't combine MAC and Ip addresses in one ...

Does anyone know if Cisco has the PBR feature road mapped for future IOS releases or if they are building in new feature sets to load balance 2 different ISP connections much like F5. It seems more and more customers are asking for all in one functio...

wwright00 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ISPs but I don't want to setup a backup route I want to route all my internet traffic out the secondary outside interface but without losing the first outside interface because I have all of my static IP addresses on the first outside inte...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card