Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, Below is the setupASA1----DMZ----SW1----DMZ----ASA2ASA1# ping 192.168.2.51Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.2.51, timeout is 2 seconds:?????Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)ASA1 configinterface Vlan4 ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASDM witn ASA5505

hello i have 4 PCS of ASA5505 Firewall The Problem that i face 2 of them working fine when you go to the Browser and typing "https://192.168.1.1" and nothing happen but the other two firewall are working fine once i hit Enter its go to the ASDM Page ...

I ve read so far like 100 different Discussion, about how to restring vpn users  authentication to some active directory. If not part of the Active Directory Group call "vpn-group", cant connect.        I cannot find any guide that allow me to log us...

Hi Everyone, Below is setupPC---inside----ASA1----DMZ----SW1----DMZ----ASA2IP of PC 10.0.0.5ASA2 configinterface Ethernet0/0 nameif vlan4 security-level 45 ip address 192.168.1.173 255.255.255.0Also on ASA2 i have config no nat control. ASA1 configi...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the meaning for Current control point elapsed versus the maximum control point elapsed in ASA firewall, it shows, Break down of per-core data path versus control point cpu usage:Core         5 sec              1 min              5 minCore 0  ...

Hi,Sorry I'm fairly new to APs. I am trying to setup an AP to have the BVI interface on my management Vlan. In this case 5. Here are the configs i have applied.interface FastEthernet0.5 encapsulation dot1Q 5 native no ip route-cache bridge-group 5 no...

I've pasted my config below,but cannot get the ASA onto the internet. *** NEW *** 7pm EST 6.6Ok; I've been following your setup, but something is still amiss.... i.e. please see the running config below.. Please note that I have the 'modem/T1' into t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card