Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 
cancel

“Free

Étiquettes

Messages de Forum

Hi,  At the firewall ASA5515 I see that sip packets are being inspected but the 'show sip' command gives 0 output.Below is the output Result of the command: "show service-policy inspect sip"Global policy:  Service-policy: global_policy    Class-map: ...

We are using the ISE 1.2 for a classic wireless guest management solution. all works fine. now we want to customize the guestportal. At that point we are running into an issue. According to the ISE Config Guide we generated the html files: aup.html, ...

escswosp par Level 1
  • 1060 Visites
  • 5 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

Résolu! pix nat problem

Hi Guysive created a policy nat on a pix 515E.Im trying to nat a group of ip's from the outside to a pat on the inside.I can see packets hitting a capture on the outside but nothing on an inside capture.As an example I want 10.1.1.1 to go through fro...

mickyq par Level 1
  • 291 Visites
  • 2 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

I have routers with the c7200-ik9s-mz.124-25c.bin image. I would like to expose firewall rules via an OID, but it didn't seem like there were any pre-installed MIBs which exposed that information. Would it be possible to import a new MIB (IP-ACCESS-L...

Hello,I'm thinking of purchasing a new ASA 5512-x, part number ASA5512-SSD120-K9 and just using it as a plain firewall (as if it was part number ASA5512-K9) and purchase the CX license(s) at a later date when funds are available. Is there any reason ...

stwilliams par Level 1
  • 459 Visites
  • 1 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

Hi guys.When configuring Inspect HTTP there is an option to use Default HTTP Inspection Map.Its used here as an example on the documentation;From the Select HTTP Inspect Map window, check the radio button next to Use the Default HTTP inspection map. ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card