Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need to learn about logging and viewing the logs on an ASA5505.  I am new to this  - in general, I think logging means to track all traffic inbound to the firewall and then save it somewhere so I can look at to see what is going on.  Can some...

Hi Everyone,We have Internal DNS server that goes to ISP via our Internet  ASA for DNS lookups.Recently physical connection between our Internal DNS server and Internet ASA broke due to bad cabling.When users try to open website they get message pa...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our office has a number of remote employees that use ASA 5505 boxes to access resources and connect their IP phones to our office.  These boxes all connect through a pair of redundant ASA 5510 firewalls.  When we configure these 5505 boxes, we used t...

Matt Hoak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a class c 1.2.3.0/24 that i have on the internet side of my asa5520 currently I use object nat to translate 1.2.3.x to inside addresses like 10.10.24.x I want to route one of these addresses inside now so 1.2.3.10 is NAT to 10.10.10.241.2.3...

Hi all,we have installed new MS root CA and issuing CA (Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise) . When I tried to get CA certificate from some Cisco devices Cisco WS-C3560-24PS it fail.Debug: QL-SW3(config)#CRYPTO CA authenticate ESSAUDE                  ...

Hi, I'm stuck, here is what i need:host1: 192.168.1.1 service tcp/443>>>>> public ip 1.1.1.1 service tcp/443host1: 192.168.1.1 service tcp/80>>>>> public ip 1.1.1.1 service tcp/80host2: 192.168.1.2 service tcp/22 >>>>> public ip 1.1.1.1 service tcp/2...

Hi,I have gotten a rather unusual request and wondering has anybody come across it before and if it is technically feasible?  We have a Cisco ASA Firewall that terminates remote access clients using an anyconnect ssl vpn on the outside interface.Ther...

Hi everyone,I have a problem configuring a cisco ASA 5510 - 8.4 :I have attached a picture of the network :Could you help me with the configuration needed to have the host within the DMZ subnet talk to the PI server and vice versa.at the moment I can...

LAN traffic is going through the ASA5512 fine, onto a single switch and then to servers.We are trying to NAT some internet IPs to VLANs, and the connections are timing out. The connection is built as below but the only packets captured on the vlan-10...