Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys,Can any one tell me whether CBAC can inspect the ICMP traffic or not.According to CISCO configuration guide it cannot inspect non IP traffic following is mentioned in the cisco configuration guide (Data Plane Configuration Guide Context-Base...

Hi Everyone, Here is setup switch ---ASA---ISPNTP is working find on ASA.ASA1#                                sh ntp statusClock is synchronized, stratum 3, reference is 128.100.56.135nominal freq is 99.9984 Hz, actual freq is 99.9722 Hz, precision ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have Cisco ASDM 6.1 For an ASA 5505  .  I would just like to to open TCP/UDP port 9933 in the ASA 5505 Firewall so that our Primary Domain Controller could use this port to sync time with an external time source. We have already added an access...

shameem05 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! upgrading ASDM

i'd like to upgrade my ASDM but if i remember correctly both the ASA and ASDM have to have the same versions.I pulled the following off of my ASA5505Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(4)Device Manager Version 6.4(9)Compiled on Mon...

i installed ASDM from my ASA5505 and the app launches but when i input the IP address, username and PW it says its "unable to launch device manager from 10.30.13.18"What am i doing wrong?Thoughts?Thanks!

So I've got a 5510 Active/Standby pair setup.I'm looking to upgrade from 8.4.4 to 8.4.7 for the heartbleed fix.I'm doing this remotely and have a laptop with a console cable connected to the standby unit.This is what is confusing me.  When I do a sho...

ctd_77801 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert,We are always detecting too many UDP bomb event.It is low severity though. Normally the victim IP is a mobile device.Is there a way to know what is causing and how to prevent . Regards,Jhun

My client has 1 public IP. They already have a port forward for HTTPS for Exchange. They also want to allow access to another HTTPS website on a different server. My question is ...is it possible to have 2 internal websites on different servers 10.0....